Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'll probably shart later.

This would be a shocker of a headline: Chubby Girl Doesn't Enjoy Eating!!!!!

I really don't care for food as much as you'd think. It is so.very.hard. for me to cook something for breakfast or lunch. I enjoy eating dinner but I could totally do without the other two meals.

I picked up some Weetabix this past weekend, something I've never tried before. Earlier I decided to root around the pantry for food. Hmmm I'll have a bowl of this. Ok, I should also mention that I'm lactose intolerant and choose the soy option.... but soy milk also doesn't exactly agree with me.

It's been 1.5 hours later and I've already visited Captain Commode twice. Yes, I poo. Everybody poops. Some talk about it, some don't. I fall under the first category.

I had to check the nutritional information just to make sure it didn't contain a laxative. Wow. Just wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't poop.

Alexv said...

Me neither.